Monday, January 5, 2015

1.5.15

so dim and enthused
at work at
my PC
i am avidly fishing
like one of Audubons kentuckian armed as hell
and equipped to the tooth mid the langour brush
eager to make his catch i swat seeming impending
treble swarms of spyware ads just sooooooo eager,
hell.

my quick little red laser mouse snatches
one by one by snatch afore the fucks can

leave their loads o my frogsnake tongue!
bat bat you didnt know? i joke nothing flys faster than
my attitude invasive as giant cane lurking and expectant
as an alligator yonder me waiting with a Forensic Files smile
just out your bedroom door!

you damned ads you leave soft cottony moist looking fractally
composed arguments on the muck walk like red ants im serious
i am twenty hundred and five times as big as you,
if only slitely more dim.

you may think you have the light and the power but inside me
propellers the width of an Arkansas mansion no Spanish moss

ill sit here sleuth with my laser gun and xray spex happy to
be as so dim and enthused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insultzan Dinquiries