Saturday, January 17, 2015

1.17.15

Just Read Me (for Snoetry)


This is not I warn an attempt at getting back to it.
Rather it is despite that. WAY more pressing.
it regards poetry, and the measly fact I am writing
my best everyday currently, and always more
best than the last one pours out of me.


Please as a friend only, fuck the rest! And fuck that!
and fuck was that something, but’s passed.

It flew!

Fuck man, you are among mite few who gave
me always great, great damn,
sit and listen like trees liken to sunken still men.


But will you? And i mean read me as an artist
reads another?
 
Can you be the one with straw basket, palette, port?
I will be the ascetic monk donkey tail whip, but

cute in the underbrush.

I’ll keep from the tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insultzan Dinquiries